Members can help reduce the risk of spreading Covid-19 by entering all competitions online. The below links give you instructions on using the new Website and App.
All competitions were cancelled following government guidelines. Should advice change the following precautions are recommended for all members:
- If you can’t book on-line, call the club for help reserving a tee time.
- All tee-times are made available for booking on-line or by calling the club – no 3rd man reserved slots are available on the day of competition.
- On the day of competition, please check-in yourself via the phone App or iPad touch screen.
- Golfers are recommended to change shoes in carpark to minimise the use of the locker room.
- DON’T congregate prior to your tee-time.
All scores returned must be entered digitally via the phone App or iPad.
- Scores must be entered on App or iPad – scorecards will be available for personal use only but should NOT be returned.
- Each player can sign for both marker signature and own signature on whichever device they use.
And finally, Match-play competition entry deadline has been extended to 31st May. More information will follow on how 2020 Matchplay competitions will be run.